Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my counselor blog!

I have decided to start a blog for the Waldwick Middle School Guidance Department for a number of reasons.  The first reason is the ease and quickness it allows me to get information out to parents.  I can quickly dispense information regarding scheduling, NJ ASK testing, report cards, field trips, etc.  My hope is to use this also as a resource for parents to view events at the Middle School, and keep the community aware of assemblies and our latest character education adventures.

I also wished to start this blog as a way to distribute information to parents that I believe is interesting.  It may be an article I stumbled upon regarding parenting, or a video explaining how to better monitor your child on the internet.  My hope is that parents and educators use this blog as a way to gain information regarding the adolescent world.

I look forward to reading some of your comments, and please bear with me as this blog will continue to be a work in progress.

Mr. Sussman

No comments:

Post a Comment